For over 40 years Techmetals has provided Engineered Metal Finishes to some of the most demanding industries such as Aerospace, Optics, Nuclear, Chemical, Automotive and Plastics. With a highly skilled workforce of 120+ Engineers, Certified Electro Finishers, Technicians and other highly skilled staff we provide Electroless Nickel, Hard Chrome, and Anodize finishes as well as a host of specialized coatings and other services to our customers. We are ISO 9001:2000 and QS 9000:1998 registered. Our company vision is: “To Be So Good, Our Customers Brag About Us”.
We take pride in doing the jobs that are too difficult for most metal finishers. If we do not have solutions our customers need, we can engineer it.
Techmetals promotes a team environment. The input of our employees is not only appreciated, but neccesary to our success. Employee participation and suggestions are vital. We believe an educated workforce is essential. We offer a tuition reimbursement program as well as over 40 courses. These courses are offered at techmetals to our employees ranging from problem solving and 7 habits of Highly Effective People to mathematics and plating issues. Each employee has a growth plan.
- Leaders create value/Each of us are Leaders
- New Ideas create Continuous Improvement
- Honesty is Essential in all We Do
- Positive Relationships build Loyalty & Teamwork
- We create Value for our Customers Ensure that each Employee’s position utilizes their individual Talents
- Appropriate Recognition Motivates our people to be Successful
- Healthy Lifestyles are important to Success
- Doing what we say we do
- Going the Extra Mile